Product Review: Toner - Hada Labo

February 12, 2020

Product Name: Hada Labo Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion
Product Brand: Hada Labo
Product Type: Toner
Size: Normally 170mL, mine is 30mL
Price: Normally around RM50-RM60, mine is around RM12.
Where to get? Watsons, Guardian, any pharmacy and hypermarkets.

I love this toner. It is really hydrating! I like it when I use it, the skin absorbs everything and the skin is very supple, it has no dry patches, it hurts because it is so dry, it's all gone. Keep the skin soft. I seriously love this, and I will use everytime the dry skin feels very seated in the aircond, seriously best! No pain at all, no irritation, and soothing skin when used.

It's free from alcohol because alcohol is very drying on my skin and I hate alcohol. And she has no odor, fragrance free. I really don't like skincare. It smells like normal. But this one smells like glue, I don't know. But it's ok. I like.


If you're allergic to paraben, or are afraid to use paraben, then avoid this product. If you're okay with it, then this product is so good! I really recommend this product as a hydrating toner!



Repurchase/Recommended?

Repurchase: ABSOLUTELY YESS!


Recommended: Yes, For those with oily/combination skin, the toner has a light texture so that it will absorb more faster than the other type of toner that have a thicker texture. But, remember that what works on me might not work on you and vice versa! 

Final Rating :

★★★★★/5



That's all, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.