Product Review: Cleansing Oil - BIORE

February 12, 2020
Image result for hello girls cartoon

HELLO GIRLS 

 I want to review about Makeup Remover. I bet everyone must do some make up before to sleep after having a long day. Usually i just used any cleansing water makeup remover and milky foam but this time i tried makeup remover that based on oil ingredient or just can simply called Cleansing Oil.

Have you heard Biore Cleansing Oil before? 
I finally tried this makeup remover since my usual makeup remover almost finish. I started trying this product in early 2019 and have been using it to this day. I recommend that you also use this cleansing oil as it is suitable for all skin types. The price is affordable which is RM 19.90 only and u guys can get at any supermarket or drug store in Malaysia.

Image result for review word  


1) Gentle cleansing oil washes away long-lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara

2) This Oil-Based makeup remover from Japan

3) has excellent cleansing ability that makes quickly and easy in few minutes

4) effectively dissolves and removes long lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara

5) lifting away dirt and impurities



6) formulated to provide optimum cleansing performance

7) does not clog pores and gentle and mild in skin..but its kinda oily so you need to wipes it before rinse it..

8) refreshing fragrance so you can freely feel your fresh face after wash it



This Cleansing Oil is definitely different from any makeup remover have I tried before.Overall, I like to used every time I want to remove my makeup before sleep.i seriously love the fragrance of this cleansing oil which has fresh and sweet fragrance that make me suddenly smile with no reason. As a reminder to you and myself as well, remember to clean up or removed your makeup before you go to sleep at night for your skin to breathing so your pores does not clogged.



I hope you like my review and find my review are helpful to you.

Repurchase/Recommended?

Repurchase: ABSOLUTELY YESS!


Recommended: Yes, It does not disturbing while you use it. The ingredient is also suitable for all skin type and I really recommend to use this brand as a cleansing oil.

p/s: You also can do the double cleansing method, 1st step you have to use the cleansing oil first and 2nd step is you can wash your face with face wash foam.

Final Rating :

★★★★★/5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.