Product Review: Mask

February 12, 2020



Hey girls!! Today i am going to share about mask that we must wear it around 2 times per week, so that our skin can relaxing for awhile. There are plenty type of mask that you can choose whether the mask is suitable with you or not. 



So, there are many type of mask that you should try! especially the mask from few famous brand and also the cheapest mask that works on me! The best mask that give me more hydrating is the mask that contains aloe vera. It helps my skin to feel very smooth and moist all day long. 




For this mask, usually i will use it when it comes to the weekend because i need to relax my face once a week. Our face have been exposed to surrounding and also pollution. It can cause bad effect on the skin. So, i decided to take a break on the weekend to wear mask and have a good rest to get my perfect skin. 

Other than that, i usually use clay mask to give some treatment to my pores. It helps me to refining and prevent from the clogged pores. but in this case, the clay mask usually use in my night routine but only use it around 2-3 time a week. It cannot use daily routine because it can damage the skin and affect on the pores to be more opened up. This is the best brand i have been use for few months. 




Brand: Freeman
Name: Purifying clay mask
Size: 175ml
Price: RM19.90
Availability: Every watson's and gurdian's branches around Malaysia


Repurchase/Recommended for the 2 product above?

Repurchase: ABSOLUTELY YESS! but for the normal mask i prefer to try any other kind of mask because you never try, you will never know!

Recommended: OBVIOUSLY YES! because it really help me as an optional to my skincare routine. 

Rating:
★★★★★/5

That's all, Thank you!! ;)




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.