Product Review: Night routine

February 12, 2020



Brand: Laneige
Name: Water Sleeping Mask
Type: Cream

Size: 70ml
Price: RM73.50
Availability: Every watson's branches around Malaysia

This is the sleeping mask that i use frequently right before going to sleep. To start, the scent of this product is so soothing! The consistency is like a gel. As you rub it in, it feels watery. I've been using it for the past one months and I've found that it helps my skin a lot! This leaves my face feeling super soft and moisturized when I wake up. Feels a little sticky at first but dries quickly. I use it 2-3 times a week. Finally, i have found my very very very suitable sleeping mask with my skin. It can give a positive impact to my skin as i already used it around 1 month+.

This product is recommended to the person who is searching the sleeping mask that very lightly suit with all skin type. This is the best sleeping mask product i have been used, and i would like to repurchase since it gives me best effect on my skin. 

Rating:
★★★★★/5


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.